Sunday 1 November 2009

Happy Birthday Dad.

You would have been 70 today, can't help thinking about what we would have done -No doubt we'd all have gotten together and Mom would have prepared enough food for 50, even though there would have been about 15 or 20 of us. Your 5 grand kids would all have been there, and the house would have been filled with laughter, and you would have loved it. I miss you Dad, they say time heals and I suppose I cry less now, but I think about you pretty much every day, and it hurts, especially on special occaisons like today. 67 was too young, whenever I see anyone older I ask why aren't you here still? It's not fair Dad, plenty of people live much longer than that don't they, why couldn't you?

This song is for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5heTJ65bdhU

Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment